Welcome to CaFFEET’14
Join us on November 19th-20th, 2014
It has now been four years that CaFFEET (California France Forum on Energy Efficiency Technologies) happened for the first time. Organized every year by global utility EDF, the Consulate General of France in San Francisco and the Paris Region International Mission Enterprise (PRIME), it aims at promoting technical and scientific collaborations on energy efficiency between France and California, two leaders in achieving low-CO2 economies.
The fourth edition of CaFFEET will focus on the Smart Factory.
If you are wondering what CaFFEET is like:
If you are interested in showcasing your solution for smart factories
- respond to the Call for Innovators.
Publications about CaFFEET’14:
- “The key to a smarter factory is continuous improvement”
Interview of David Doll, Industry Principal at OSIsoft
FrenchTech Hub, Oct.21, 2014
- “Additive manufacturing is a great opportunity for ESI Group and its customers”
Interview of Michael Bloor, COO at ESI Group North America
Hélène André, Prime / FrenchTech Hub, Oct.15, 2014
- “Manufacturing is turning into a sophisticated set of information technology-based processes”
Interview of Stephanie Jumel, City and Industry Chief R&D Officer at EDF /
Hélène André, Prime / FrenchTech Hub, Oct. 8, 2014
- The Smart Factory, new opportunities for energy management in industry
Interview of Basile Bouquet, Consulate General of France, Office for Science & Technology /
Anne Degenne, Consulate General of France in San Francisco, Sept. 25, 2014
- “Inria : French by design, Global by nature”, Interview of Isabelle Ryl, Director of Paris – Rocquencourt Research Center / Hélène André, Prime / FrenchTech Hub, Sept. 29, 2014
- Smart factories: French scientist Nathalie Mitton shares with us the future of IoT networks Interview of Nathalie Mitton / Basptiste Cesarini, Prime FrenchTech Hub, Sept. 22, 2014
- TechShowcase at CaFFEET’14 on Smart Factory & Energy Efficiency Prime / FrenchTech Hub, Sept.10, 2014
- CaFFEET’14 : Smart Factory, what is the added value? Prime / FrenchTech Hub, Sep.04, 2014